Monday, March 12, 2012

Temporary Lock-Down

So, I kept the server open even though Bukkit has only been in beta and not all of my mods were working. I thought I would see if I could trust people for a short amount of time until Bukkit was in a full release and plugins were updated. However, someone went digging around to get under my structure and just left a big hole. My block-log is currently one of the mods that isn't working, so that means I don't know who did it and I can't trust you guys while Bukkit is in beta.

So, the server white list is currently on lock-down. The lock-down will be gone when I know that I can protect my server from griefing (which will be when my security plugins are working again). I currently have no ETA, but  my best guess would give it like a week or two.

You guys can blame who ever decided to dig in to my building and not have the decency to fix their mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment