Friday, March 23, 2012

Server Unlocked

The whitelist has been re-enabled and all whitelisted players should now have access again. Make sure that you update your client to Minecraft version 1.2.4.

All security plugins are working again. (Including Lockette if you want to lock your chests/doors/whatever). The spawn area is currently a no-build zone so that I can work on my stuff without anyone poking holes in it. (I'm looking at you, Phil.) Everywhere else can be built in freely.

Teleporting commands should be working. So, you can /sethome and /home, you can /warp, you can /spawn and /back. If anyone would like any custom warp points set up, just let me know. There's some remnant information left over from the old worlds, so if you plan to use /home, make sure you /sethome first or else you'll probably end up somewhere weird and random. (if you already /sethome on this world, don't worry about it)

Bukkit is still in beta, however, so beware of bugs. If anyone finds any particularly game-breaking bugs, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment