Monday, March 26, 2012

Elite Users

So, since no one really plays on the server these days except periodically, I feel it's a safer time to allow for a new "permission" level. Before, we had four basic permission levels: Default (visitors, no interactions allowed), User (all basic permissions enabled), Moderator (basic admin privileges), and Admin (just me, your god).

So, now I'm adding a permission level called "Elite". It sits between User and Moderator and has all basic User permissions, plus extra things like being able to change the time, weather, go in to creative mode, and shit like that. I will assign or remove the Elite level at my discretion, I only ask that if you have it you don't do anything that would cause the server to lag (like excess redstone circuits or spawning lots of monsters). If you ask me for it, you won't get it. Just FYI.

Here's a list of the added commands that Elite users get access to. Variables in <pointed brackets> are mandatory, variables in [square brackets] are optional.
  • /c -- Switch to Creative Mode
  • /s -- Switch to Survival Mode
  • /i -- Give yourself items. (item ID reference)
    • Use: /i <item ID> [amount]  
    • Example: I want to give myself a full stack(64) of basic stone bricks(98). I type: /i 98 OR /i 98 64
  • /give -- Give someone else items. (see item ID reference above)
    • Use: /give <username> <item ID> [amount]
    • Example: I want to give Schorl a stack of 10 smooth stone blocks. I type: /give Schorl 1 10
  • /spawnmob -- Spawn a creature or NPC. This can optionally be done using the egg items in creative mode, which might be easier. 
    • Use: /spawnmob <mob name> [amount]
    • Example: I want to spawn 5 villagers. I type: /spawnmob villager 5
  • /tp -- Teleport one player to another player.
    • Use: /tp <player to teleport> <destination player>
    • Example: I want to teleport myself to Schorl. I type: /tp Myname Schorl
  • /tppos -- Teleport yourself to X, Y, Z coordinates.
    • Use: /tppos <X> <Y> <Z>
    • Example: I want to discover a far away location. I press F3 to find my current coordinates and then I choose new, different coordinates. I type: /tppos 1560 68 -2059
  • /heal -- This heals a player to full health.
    • Use: /heal [player]
    • Example: I want to heal myself. I don't have to type my own name, so I just type: /heal
  • /feed -- This feeds a player to full... fullness.
    • Use: /feed [player]
    • Example: I want to feed myself. I don't have to type my own name, so I just type: /feed
  • /time -- Change the time of day.
    • Use: /time [day|night|dawn|dusk|etc...] OR /time [00:00-23:59|12am-11pm]
    • Example: It's getting dark and I want it to be day time. I type: /time day OR /time 6am
  • /weather -- Change the weather. The weather can still randomly change after using this command.
    • Use: /weather <sun|storm>
    • Example: It's raining and I want it to stop. I type: /weather sun
  • /bigtree -- Spawn a  big tree.
    • Use: /bigtree <tree|redwood>
    • Example: I want a big oak tree in front of my house. I type: /bigtree tree
  • /god -- Make yourself invulnerable. This only prevents damage from being taken. Everything else is normal.
  • /repair -- Repairs your tools and armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment